OT: Mallard Fillmore Showcases Neocon Intellectual Prowess

Mallard Fillmore Showcases Neocon Intellectual Prowess:

Need I say more? ;-)

(I have no affiliation with the Jews; I saw the toon yesterday in my local newspaper, the Orange County[CA] Register, and this was the first link that google turned up today.)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Yes, you do need to say more.

What does this have to do with "the Jews"?

And what does this have to do with Neocons?

John

Check out the URL - www.jewishworldreview. The connection with neocons

- via stupidity and ignorance - strikes me as equally obvious.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

I already said, just a line or three above, that I did a google search on "Mallard Fillmore" (OK, I didn't spell it out to that level of detail), and the first copy of the cartoon in question that showed up, that it was easy to link to, was sitting there.

Mallard Fillmore is very proud of being a right-winger and trashing anybody who even _hints_ at liberalism or even moderation (moderacy?).

This cartoon, to me, shows that the right-wingers, whom I prefer to refer to as "neocons", are technophobes who for one reason or another haven't grasped the technologies of the 21st century.

Not even the glossary!

Ergo, the cartoon looks like someone marching around proudly, parading around with a big banner or neon sign over his head, proclaiming "IGNORAMUS!!!!".

I have the same opinion of people who misuse apostrophes or who use the phrase "is comprised of" instead of the word "comprises".

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

John Larkin snipped-for-privacy@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

Perhaps, also you could google more.

That is implied from the title bar that comes up with the link.

Compare Millard Fillmore, 13th president of the US. Compare current neocons and their average supporters. Many neocons are members of the Birch John society (not to be confused with the John Birch society).

Reply to
JosephKK