OT: Kinda

A great picture of the Retina Nebula.

As well as a listing of free books on Math and Physics from beginners to "WTF is he talking about?"

Robert H.

Reply to
Robert

That's a good link, but it's for people who like books; won't be of much interest here...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Nice link. Thanks.

Reply to
gearhead

That's a great link. Thanks.

Awesome book links. I downloaded one book while I was looking around - 866 pages, I think. It's going to take forever to work through it, but I took a look at the last page to see how it ends. The last sentence is a quote: "Where are the jokes?²

Reply to
Don Bowey

What's your problem, Fred? Can't you read a book with just one hand?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida