OT: Immaculate Transformation.

Err... he was unarmed and shot whilst running away.

The police are habitual liars. They do it more often, because they can get away with it, yet are often assumed by the courts to be choir boys also.

Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Reply to
Kevin Aylward

Sure, by lefties like Slowman, you and the red queen who demand that the cop be convicted before he's charged. You lefties really are something else!

That's a bald-faced lie.

No surprise that you'd lie. Lefties always do.

Reply to
krw

A lie.

But, of course, you know better. What a moron!

Reply to
krw

Ummm- try reading the news, all the wounds were frontal entry, that's not something that happens when being shot from behind unless you're running backwards.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

************************

Was there a gun involved or not ?

Has the weapon used in the shop robbery been found ? Has it been associated (e.g. by DNA) to the shot person ?

Do you have any hight and weight information about the police officer?

That possible prelude was not known during the arrest.

Some released figures would suggest that the victim was big and presumably slow. I have't seen any corresponding figures for the police officer.

Comparing the weight and length figures for both combatants would at least give some reliable figures if the use of fire arms was justified. Any trained male police officer should be able to handle an unarmed suspect without fire arms.

Thank you.

FOX-TV as a source for US events is as reliable as "Russia Today" for Ukraina events.

Reply to
upsidedown

"To a forensic pathologist, the body diagram Brown's attorneys released tel ls a different story. The wound at the top of the head, the frontal wounds and angled right hand and arm wounds suggest that the victim was facing the officer, leaning forward with his right arm possibly extended in line with the gun's barrel, and not above his head."

From these two reports, we get that the robbery occurred at 11:54, and the fatal encounter seven minutes later, at 12:01

Police report, plus good stills of the robbery:

Per normal NY Times practice, you have to read deep in to get past their sp in:

"Mr. Johnson [robbery accomplice] said that he hid behind a parked car and that Mr. Brown was struck by a bullet in his back as he ran away, an accoun t that Dr. Baden's autopsy appears to contradict."

No one thinks a fleeing suspect deserves to be shot. If that's what ultimately happened, the police officer will get his due.

In the mean time, the press has taken the robber and accomplice's account over the policeman's, without letting the policeman defend himself. That's not right.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Yep, just lying ghetto trash. We'll read about that piece of trash getting killed in a few years or less.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Looks like Aylward has been victimized by the leftist Brit press.

What's this "accepted by most" crap? Sorry pal, but there's video and at least a dozen witnesses corroborating the officer's version.

One less thug in the world. ...Jim Thompson

I have noticed that actually, but even so it doesn't seem this kid had done anything deserving death.

Reply to
David Eather

Confronted seven minutes post-robbery, chances are the pair were edgy and acting it, and the officer picked up on it.

Whatever happened to the officer's face, it doesn't sound like "cooperation." Plus, alone, he couldn't afford to wait for the big guy he was just fighting to beat him and take his weapon. If there were two officers it might have ended differently.

It remains to be seen what happened exactly at the moment of the shooting; what led up to it is pretty clear.

Overall, robbing stores and fighting cops is risky business.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Even if Brown had done something deserving death, the policeman doesn't get to make that call. Courts do.

The policeman may kill to protect another's life, or his own.

The only question is whether Brown--a man, not a kid--was surrendering, or a wounded bull, charging.

James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

te:

:

r and that Mr. Brown was struck by a bullet in his back as he ran away, an account that Dr. Baden's autopsy appears to contradict."

ing killed in a few years or less.

on."

ing

;

According to the forensic pathologist, the second to last shot blew his fac e off. The bullet entered his right eye, went through his face, blowing it off, exiting the jaw and from there into his collar bone. So the final shot , that blew the top of his head off and killed him, saved the taxpayer poss ibly millions of $$$ in reconstructive surgery and a lifetime of disability payments.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Sloman should work in a convenience store, in a bad neighborhood. He wouldn't survive long, what with his big mouth.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He meant, 'Most brain dead liberals'.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

One of 'Obama's sons'.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I can think of some neighborhoods around Louisville where I doubt Slowman would last an hour. ...Jim Thompson

Yep, Obama is sending someone to represent him at the funeral... but no concern for a white American general killed in Afghanistan. ...Jim Thompson

Clueless on my politics I see. I dislike the Left (UK - Labour) even more than the the Right (UK - Conservative).

I am a Liberal Democrat (UK), That is, a view that is right angles to both left and right. I even stood as a candidate for a local town election. Both left and right are authoritarian, both generate huge swathes of laws to oppress the people. A Liberal view is one that minimises government intervention, and maximises freedom of the people.

Also clueless on my ethics. I don't lie. Period.

Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Reply to
Kevin Aylward

But you did recite (actually parrot) some views of your UK press which are demonstrably false. ...Jim Thompson

Then you're a hopelessly confused liar.

But you *are* a liar. The above paragraph is more proof.

I notice you snipped all your previous lies. Typical.

Reply to
krw