OT: hydrogen peroxide

I use it twice a day, undiluted (3%).

Reply to
krw

I do not think that is the one. I do net remember exactly where it was an d my buddy Leo Sullivan,who was from Canton died about six or eight years a go. So no asking him where it was. The Beantowndiner looks too much like a regular restaurant. The Stoughton Diner looked like a diner with chrome on the outside and was free standing. This was back in the early 50's.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster