OT: How do you turn a cell phone into a "cell" phone? (humour?)

Well, they tried:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich, but drunk

How much does the dungeon mistress charge for that 'service'?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

I reckon these guys would have to be talking out their asses.

Reply to
Borat

They didn't want the guards to hear them ring, so they set them on vibrate..... Oooooo.... that tickles!

Reply to
BobG

I have squeezed out a few painful turds over the years, but none come close to the size of a cell phone. I guess thats what prison life can do to you.....

Reply to
The Real Andy

piles of fun I'm sure

Reply to
Borat

I guess that's when you _don't_ want to hear the words, "It's for you..."

;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

"Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@doubleclick.net...

I always said cellphones and their users were a pain in the ass.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

especially the flip phone style

Reply to
Borat

hah - wonder if they suffer from drop-outs!!

Reply to
Borat

"Can you hear me now"?

Reply to