OT: Here's what happens when your borders aren't defended

In the 80's I heard of lazy white kids who majored in Black Studies just because the course load was lighter. I'm willing to bet Moscow State and Bejing U don't offer Women's Studies either.

Well I'd be speechless too, wondering why you gave me an extra ten or two fives.

Trump says the Iran deal is a 'bad deal' but he has given no indication that he understands you don't deal at all with people who openly declare they want you dead. He understands things only in business terms, with as little grasp of history as those college kids.

Sloman and others can argue about whether Hillary is a war monger, but wars are started by unprincipled incompetents, which she is, not by war mongers. Trump has some principle and some competence, more than her at least.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Well Japan did pretty well. They got bombed in what 1945 ? By 1965 they were making TVs. In fact I hear even Bikini Island is coming back. Not sure if I would want to eat anything grown there but with Monsanto, why not ?

All I know is if this country gets nuked I want to be at ground zero. I have no desire do die slowly.

Reply to
jurb6006

Then why do the burger joints around here serve 1/2lb. burgers today. They must be *tiny*.

Reply to
krw

...and *that*, folks, is how all of these rumors get started. Politics of personal destruction.

Reply to
krw

Pot, kettle, black.

That, folks, and people making specific dogmatic claims about things they *cannot* /possibly/ know about. For example, you previously expostulated:

On 30/09/16 01:23, krw wrote: > On Thu, 29 Sep 2016 23:25:05 +0100, Tom Gardner > wrote: >>>> So, I pay /twice/ when large companies go bust. Firstly in >>>> a reduced pension, and secondly to bail out the pension fund. >>> >>> Nonsense. >> >> Unfortunately it is perfect sense. One of my minor pension >> plans has already gone bust, and the government (i.e. me) >> is having to fund the bailout. The bailout automatically >> chops 10% off the value, and almost eliminates the limited >> inflation proofing in the original plan. > > Utter bullshit.

To which I asked...

Please explain my factual errors, making reference to *that specific* pension plan. Hint: my facts are right; it is my pension plan after all!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

You're full of shit. You admitted that you have no information but "Reagan must have repeated the comment". You're so FOS, your eyes are brown and your nose is running.

I said nothing about *your* pension fund, asshole.

Reply to
krw

Yes, potty mouth, you did. Read what you wrote.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I KF'd this fool. AFAICS he's a Sloman sock-puppet - if not certainly cut from the same low-grade cloth.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Move to DC, then. That ought to do it. ;->

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

They'd never nuke DC and do us the favor. Trump is the best bet.

Reply to
krw

Indeed. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

At least with Trump in the White House I'd sleep at night, reasonably confident of not waking up to a nuclear holocaust the following morning. IF they fix the election and Hillary wins, I'm off to New Zealand because those in the know reckon the fallout will be largely contained in the northern hemisphere for some technical reason.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Cursitor Doom thinks he could emigrate to New Zealand ... they've got selective immigration controls, and people suffering from Alzheimers get the flick.

They also reject people over 56 years of age.

It's a trifle paradoxical. If Crusitor Doom's brain hadn't turned to mush, he'd be more worried about the consequences of Hillary Clinton not winning the US presidential election.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I don't know Tom Gardner, though I do like his posts. He has an evidence-based approach, which I hope I share, and which Cursitor Doom clearly doesn't appreciate.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to