What happens when you dont do your PM.

One wonders if a little preventative work could have prevented this. Forgive me if this made the news, but I do not have TV at the new apartment. The linked videos are scary.

Steve

Reply to
osr

Also:

Goes to show that nature eventually wins.

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

"Legacy equipment, a blessing for newly privatized companies in the early post-Soviet period, has now become a headache, or worse, for many private Russian companies."

"A dearth of capital investment from the late 1980s until around

2005 left Russia with badly decrepit infrastructure. The nadir was probably in 2004, when the state statistics agency calculated that Russian capital equipment was, on average, 21.5 years old - compared with about 10 years in most Western economies, said Yaroslav D. Lissovolik, the chief economist at Deutsche Bank in Moscow."

"Company executives said they were investigating the cause of the breach, and a spokesman said the turbines had been recently inspected and cleared."

Richard Crowley

Ah, the joys of government ownership!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Looking at the links, Ivan likes BIG stuff:

Wish I could go tour Russia, for a month, but I sure as heck would NOT want to live there:

And it does not look like I want to drive there:

I wish I spoke the language a bit, Russian youtube is quite interesting. Steve

Reply to
osr

There seems to be a service entrance on the inside of that curve 3/4 thru the video. The truck seems to hit nothing, then the second truck can be seen. What a hoot.

Martin Riddle

Looks like it's icy as well.

A few years ago the US news carried a tape from the German autobahn showing a Mercedes 600D sliding on ice, then rolling multiple times.

When it stopped rolling, the driver door opened and he jumped out... seemingly uninjured ;-) ...Jim Thompson

                           LOSE the WUSS
                          BRING BACK BUSH