OT: Here's what happens when your borders aren't defended

Coming to *your* town imminently if Hillary wins next month:

Another Sloman/Soros style multicultural paradise!

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Sci.electronics,design is an unmoderated group, and we have to put up with gullible right-wing idiots posting irrelevant nonsense.

We can flame them for stupidity, which does set up some kind of bench-mark, but no social arrangement is ever perfect, and at the moment this group more or less works despite the irruption of occasional unmoderated random noise.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Will you cut it out!!?? Despite Trump's assertions, in fact we now already have the *extreme* immigrant vetting that Trump is promising.

and hundreds more sites.

And H.C. is certainly not going to weaken that. There's no need, there are 6M candidates; we can carefully pick a tiny fraction for immigration. My father, my wife's father, her mother, and a huge fraction of everyone else I know are in fact immigrants, one or two stages removed. So is Trump, for that matter. And his wife.

You worried about poorly vetted people flooding into the U.S.? Take a look at our visitor visa system.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Fix your spelling! The word is "ranDUMB".

Reply to
Robert Baer

Politicians never let facts get in the way of a good sound bite, e.g. - Reagun[1] putting an end to John Glenn's bid by claiming Glenn was just a celluloid hero ("The Right Stuff" had just been released) - someone loudly accusing his opponent of being heterosexual. Perfectly true, but he knew his electorate wouldn't know what that meant, and would think it was bad. Pure "old school" electioneering.

[1] oops, but "in typo veritas"
Reply to
Tom Gardner

If the soddies don't get the oil in Yemen, they will be very poor and it'll be the end of western civilization. Same deal with Syria - oil, gas, plus arable land. If the Russians get it, civilization will be ended and Hillary will take your guns away and you'll end up in a FEMA re-education camp learning Hispanic ways.

So immigrant are important.

Reply to
mixed nuts

That's hardly as shocking as the A & W 1/3 pound burger failure- this is be yond unbelievable:

'One of the Most Vivid Arithmetic Failings Displayed by Americans'

From James Choi:

Why the Third Pounder hamburger failed: One of the most vivid arithmetic fa ilings displayed by Americans occurred in the early 1980s, when the A&W res taurant chain released a new hamburger to rival the McDonald?s Quar ter Pounder. With a third-pound of beef, the A&W burger had more meat than the Quarter Pounder; in taste tests, customers preferred A&W?s burg er. And it was less expensive. A lavish A&W television and radio marketing campaign cited these benefits. Yet instead of leaping at the great value, c ustomers snubbed it. Only when the company held customer focus groups did i t become clear why. The Third Pounder presented the American public with a test in fractions. And we failed. Misunderstanding the value of one-third, customers believed they were being overcharged. Why, they asked the researc hers, should they pay the same amount for a third of a pound of meat as the y did for a quarter-pound of meat at McDonald?s. The ?4?

??,? led them astray. --Elizabeth Green, NYT Magazi ne, on losing money by overestimating the American public's intelligence.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Scary! A *lot* of people know next to nothing about Islamic culture and project their own liberal, laissez faire paradigm on these foreigners, assuming them to be essentially benign. This is an *enormous* mistake to make and is the hallmark of a civilisation doomed to rapid extinction.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Cursitor Doom and his bizarre opinions might well be symptom of a civilisat ion doomed to rapid extinction, but it's more likely evidence that it's jus t his brains cells that are doomed. Those few that worked right died off ye ars ago, and all that a left are the one that work far-right, absorbing "ev idence" from the Daily Express and recycling it here.

I must say that most of the followers of Islam that I've met have been perf ectly sensible people, but I wouldn't describe Cursitor Doom as remotely se nsible, so his interactions with the Muslims of his acquaintance might have been more difficult.

None of the Muslims that I know were silly enough to recycle rubbish from t he Daily Express anywhere where I had to put up with it, and my relations w ith occasional goof that did were terse, to the point of being acrimonious.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

. The Third Pounder presented the American >public with a test in fractions . And we failed. >Misunderstanding the value of one-third, customers believ ed >they were being overcharged. Why, they asked the >researchers, should t hey pay the same amount for a third of >a pound of meat as they did for a q uarter-pound of meat at >McDonald?s. The ?4? in ?

??,? led >them astray."

And they walk among us, and vote. I am done with this shit. I don't go out in public, I cook (or nuke) my own food. I go to work, the store and that i s about it. I visit friends but that is not public. I do not want to meet a ny more people. I have a few friends with whom I have (usually) intelligent discussions. No sports or any of that bullshit. I am done with the bullshi t.

Someone, maybe it was Churchill said the best argument against democracy is a conversation with the average voter. Now I can't use this election cycle to prove it because the political parties put forth total garbage. Both of them. But I will tell you this, it does prove one thing. They do hate our freedom and democracy. Our brand of it anyway. When we supposedly liberated Iraq from the dictator we installed and armed for decades those people loo ked at the candidates presented in the 'election' as a choice between Hitle r and Stalin. I am a USian and I hate our freedom and democracy because it is a farce. You get to vote between tweedle dee and tweedle dum. All owned by the banks. And if Trump gets elected when he has to put all his shit in a blind trust he better have Putin administer it or the banks will ruin him .

Tell you something. A republican state, Utah has fixed their homeless situa tion. They just give people a place to live. Republicans ?

Well they know math. They ran the numbers concerning the cost of the crime and housing vagrants in their jails and all that and apparently had some ho using empty and just let them live there. Now these people can get job trai ning and have a phone. You cannot get an Obamaphone without a legit address . With no phone you cannot get a job, except for an under the table part ti me job and those usually do not pay enough to live on.

And we are talking a republican state here.

Last but not least, I really want to know how you make the 1/3 character. I

not the 1/3. I would also like to know how to do the Omega symbol for ohms. I mean without going to character map and without using unicode.

Reply to
jurb6006

First order of extreme vetting is no social services or welfare for immigrants for 15 years. also, no immigrants come over here on public money

Reply to
blocher

Oh really? Life is so much simpler now I don't see his moronic drivel any more. A vast improvement no less! You should try it yourself.

Well I'm in europe and we didn't take *anyone's* land. But we have a situation now where others are taking it away from us - ethnic cleansing in all but name. Hence 'white flight' and why you'll really struggle to find an Englishman in London any more. A lot of tourists complain about the fact.

"A Conservative is a Liberal that's been mugged" as they say.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

[snip]

Yep, We're so on-top of vetting that we don't even notice a "citizen" traveling to Syria, getting radicalized, coming back, unnoticed, until this "citizen" kills multiple innocents. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

I've seen enough of what goes on in Muslim countries to not want that here. Clearly you haven't.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Hi Julian,

Aren't you also a child from those imigrands?

Marte

Reply to
Marte Schwarz

Most of the American murderous nuts who kill multiple innocents are purely domestic. People who have visited Syria may deserve extra attention, but they don't occupy a prominent place in the murderous nut rankings.

Somebody - like Jim - who has claimed to be planning to shoot his more left-wing neighbours "after the country falls apart" would be equally deserving of attention.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I was just going to say, in response to your following thread, that I can't wait til this is over. Then he can blame his loss on Cruz or something, but at least I won't have to hear about his impending victory any more.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Cursitor Doom is perfectly capable of finding his own moronic drivel - a lot of it in the Daily Express. That he doesn't recognise it as moronic drivel is no surprise.

The Norman invasion of England in 1066 is one of many land grabs that Cursitor Doom has managed to forget.

An ethnic cleansing that got rid of Cursitor Doom would have wide appeal. It doesn't seem likely to happen any time soon. Universal education might do it, but some of the English resist learning things they don't want to know.

They expect colourful characters from tourist literature - Beef-eaters or pearly kings. Cursitor Doom is something of a disappointment to them, and to most of the other residents of England too.

Conservatives have been known to say that. Conservative poli8tical opinions are based on emotion rather than fact, and are susceptible to anecdotal evidence, so that kind of claim does make sense to them.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

America deserves Hillary. She will be elected by our current crop of college students and young adults... the most ignorant generation _ever_!

America will learn the hard way how easy it is to become a third-world country controlled by a few elite.

Enjoy!

(I, personally, don't think we're going to survive and maintain our democratic heritage.) ...Jim Thompson

          Hillary has the charisma of a steamy warm turd.