OT: Furniture

Jim,

How fancy do you want it? How much weight does it need to support?

For example, you could just weld a reeeeally strong metal beam or pipe to the rims of two manhole covers so they're held horizontal:

=========

Reply to
Frnak McKenney

That will not meet the esthetic requirements of SWMBO ;-) ...Jim Thompson