OT: Funny Tapeworm Victom

She had tapeworms in her brain

and a remaining tapeworm needed to be removed by surgery.

At time 3:28, her response was: "Huhh..There was a lot going through my mind when they told me I was going to have surgery...."

Hilarious! :) Sure there's a lot going through her mind. All those tapeworms..

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

brain

Hair-raising. I don't know if that's exactly hilarious. Since you've probably given me nightmare material now, I'm gonna give you some too. Google for Indonesian tree man. Poor bastard. Almost knocked me off my chair.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

brain

Looks like he's getting treatment

This will keep you squirming... Guy with some sort of worm infestation on the face

ewwwwww! :P I think I'll dodge that country...

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

8-Track or Compact Cassette?
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Long way from the large intestine to the brain...

Though I am now reminded of a cartoon: Two sperm are talking to each other: "How much farther is it?" "Pretty long, we're just past the tonsils!"

Tim

Tim Williams

Sounds like it could be a Farside cartoon.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC