OT: Funny/Scary, Big Brother Watches

;-) Maybe that's why they left.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Oh NO! From the way the world looks, I must really be screwed up royal. What do I do now? GC

Reply to
:-: Ghost Chip :-:

Look the other way of course! {;-) GC

Reply to
:-: Ghost Chip :-:

Just one of the standard rebuttals to Solipsism.

Unless you're a masochist. ;-)

Robert

Reply to
Robert

A step back to more like it used to be. Drinking and smoking could get you fired on moral grounds in a lot of places in the US. Though that was enforced more on Women than Men. They also could get fired for wearing pants and a lot of other reasons.

Robert

Reply to
Robert

I repeat: Shouldn't a company be able to have a *reasonable* expectation that their new hires will be physically capable of doing the job? Companies aren't welfare institutions.

Not having enough experience to do a job is also "a step away from your(sic) don't look good enough"

-Chuck Harris

Reply to
Chuck Harris

I agree, but it's rather cynical for HK chinese to come to NZ and then scream blue bloody murder about being discriminated against because of their race!!

Barry Lennox

Reply to
Barry Lennox

Because we were supposed to leave this stuff behind years ago.

alarmed

anyone

assist

sickness,

Jim Douglas

"Supposed" is an item of faith.

And not all (most?) people share that faith.

Robert

Reply to
Robert