OT: Funny?

Michael Terrell

No. Just tedious election propaganda.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
Bill Sloman

The title at the end was. I don't remember what the show Weekend at Bernie's was about.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

It was pretty funny. Some guy the two schleps worked for dies while they are at a big party at his house and they have to keep up a pretense he's still alive. One memorable scene has the line, "Serpentine!"

Even funnier than our next President.

What are people like Terrell going to do when Harris is the next President after Biden?

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricketty C

In the movie Bernie is a corpse, who the protagonists feign is alive so that they can enjoy his mansion.

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

Michael Terrell

Which is exactly what Harris is doing with Biden.

I suppose this is fake, as well?

Reply to
Michael Terrell

You seem to have your Bidens confused. Hunter is not running for any publi c office. Why does it matter how much crack he smokes? I suppose the conc ern is Hunter might visit the White House after "Sleepy Joe" is in the head office. We certainly should not let anyone even visit the White House if they have paid hookers before. Of course unless they are President.

--

  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricketty C

Very likely. The timing makes it part of Trump's "October Surprise". Making that kind of "deep fake" isn't cheap, but winning a presidential election isn't either.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

That was good.

I'd be surprised if Biden doesn't resign before his term is up. He's looking his age.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Find something else to complain about. Michael Terrell has never been short of that.

Whereas Donald Trump is looking his mental age - about three.

I would be surprised if Joe Biden didn't serve out his full term. He's been a responsible adult all his life, which Trump has never managed.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ey are at a big party at his house and they have to keep up a pretense he's still alive. One memorable scene has the line, "Serpentine!"

ent after Biden?

That is a comical comment when the other option in this election is a white pumpkin spray painted orange who can't even lift a drink to his mouth with out using both hands. The guy would seem to have some sort of palsy or per haps a stroke. I recently read an article on the same level as the Biden k nocking trash ad talking about how the color of Trumps little hands has got ten worse during his Presidency while the color of his tan has gotten darke r. Does the guy have a metabolic disease? I would really hate to have Pen ce in office as they guy has no idea how to prevent being infected with a h ighly communicable disease. I guess he figures he has no future if they fa il to win this election and it willing to face death to try to put the race out of the fire.

At least we won't have hookers in the White House in a Pence presidency.

--

  Rick C.

  -- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricketty C

I would be surprised if they didn't arrange a fatal 'accident' before inauguration day.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

This is not so funny:

Sounds like he is proposing to use renewable electricity to boil water to make steam to turn turbines to make electricity. Very green.

(Oil fired electric plant?)

It's terrifying that these techno-idiots and career politician-bartenders think they can design energy policy. We're lucky where I live that a power failure won't make us freeze to death, because California is busy destroying all sources of reliable power.

I think I'll hold off on buying an electric car too.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

Breitbart is never intentionally funny. It delivers the kind of right-wing nonsense that people like Cursiotr Doom like to read.

,?

??re

John Larkin might be silly enough to think that. There's a bunch of silly v enture capitalists in Australia who want to use solar farms to generate ele ctricity to electrolyse water to release hydrogen gas, which they could the n liquify and ship off to Japan and South Korea in tankers. A slightly less silly bunch are planning to use their solar farms to generate electricity that they can ship directly to Singapore along a very long undersea electri c cable. Australia has already got a long undersea cable between Tasmania a nd the mainland, but a cable to Singapore would be quite a but longer.

Hydrogen powered fuel cells? The thermodynamics aren't great, but better th an you'd get by burning hydrogen to generate heat to boil water.

It should be done by somebody technically sophisticated like John Larkin. Or maybe somebody just a bit more technically sophisticated than that.

eath,

The sun is going to stop shining soon? It's actually getting steadily brigh ter - actually bigger - and this will be a problem in a billion years or so .

-a-red-giant/

As if John Larkin could think.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Hey SL0W MAN, YOU are "tedious," seriously.

Reply to
Flyguy

Nothing Flyguy posts is worth taking seriously. With any luck he will go away after the election - his sole purpose in life seems to be to re-post Trump's more fatuous election propaganda, and once that stops he may find other people to irritate.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Not just not worth taking seriously, but not worth reading and certainly no t worth responding to. You have pointed out many times how nothing anyone says has any impact on him. Life would be so much nicer here is people wou ld just ignore this particular troll. Has he ever contributed anything wor th reading?

--

  Rick C.

  +- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricketty C

So you think it's worth condoning?

Bill is stopping at least one person from doing a worse job of rebutting Flyguy's dangerous nonsense.

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

Perhaps. But we need to rebut it thoroughly enough to educate Flyguy into thinking slightly less dangerous nonsense, and - granting Flyguy's remarkable stupidity - this isn't going to happen.

Rick C. is probably correct in suggesting that we ought to ignore him. I do try to, but he's such a fat and tempting target that it is hard to resist the temptation to needle him from time to time.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to