OT: Free Underpants Can Kill! (Or, how to get past the censors.)

I like to read the comments at the ultra-right-wing neocon rag, "Townhall.com", along with my AM coffee and comix. Just today, I dropped a comment in response to an item about censorship on vanity license plates:

Just in case you don't want to pollute your eyes by viewing right-wing propaganda, here's the text of my comments in full:

"Well, they certainly censor the likes of Able Sugar Sugar and really BAD words like Sugar Hotel India Tango and Free Underpants Can Kill. ;-)

(I just now made up that underpants quip. Sometimes I'm so clever I scare myself!)"

They posted it! >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise