OT: Domain Services is still at it

They send you a notice about a year before expiation, saying QUOTE Failure to complete your Domain name search engine registration by the expiration date may result in cancellation of this offer making it difficult for your customers to locate you on the web. /QUOTE

Bypass them.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I haven't gotten those in years, though I have three domain registrations.

Since you whine annually, maybe they think you be the sucker ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

Yes, they have been lax in their improper pursuit to profits. That is for the better of all of their victims.

Reply to
Robert Baer