Christmas and New Year at Enterpoint

Guys and Girls

We are going to have an extended Christmas and New Year shutdown at Enterpoint this year. Last date for us to ship a board is 21st December 2007 and restarting 7th January 2008. Technical support with be by email only during this period and response times may be a lot longer that usual.

I'll take this opportunity to thank all customers that bought products this year and gave us a record year. As a bit of a celebration I have authorised our sales team to have some festive offers and these will be on a newsletter shortly for those that are interested. For non-professionals of you after a Drigmorn1 I am hoping these will ship before Christmas allowing some play time over the holidays.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

Reply to
John Adair