OT: Dansgaard?Oeschger cycles explained

Today's Proceeding of the (US) National Academy of Science has an interesti ng paper.

The Dansgaard?Oeschger cycles happened every 1470 years during the last ice age

John Larkin claims that climate is chaotic and thus unpredictable, but limi t cycles in a chaotic system can be remarkably regular, and comprehensible.

The link is to the abstract. I should be able to get hold of the full paper if I ask the right people.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to