OT: cYb3rtRuCK

bitrex wrote in news:hk4CF.37807$ snipped-for-privacy@fx02.iad:

Or the guy that buys the just short of a monster truck deisel with loud smokey pipes, yet never uses it to do truck things.

You think those dopes are just in Dubai? Wake up.

You obviously have never seen the TV shows where $120k customs get built for celebrities.

Hell there is even a fish tank show. Lots of rich folk in the US.

Why do you think there are so many assholes trying to cash in on the cannabis explosion?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

bitrex

On a sunny day (Fri, 22 Nov 2019 22:12:55 -0500) it happened bitrex wrote in :

Yes, I am not impressed with it either.. maybe rounded edges are safer in collisions with humans?

The guy who smashed the unbreakable windows did a great job ;-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Jan Panteltje wrote in news:qravof$ral$5 @dont-email.me:

Do you know what he used? I do.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yeah 0 to 60 in less than 4 seconds is very useful in a truck. All my tools/paint anything else in the back will get totally trashed. Still, any mishappen panels can easily be fabbed by a sheet metal shop so I suppose that's a plus.

Reply to
Andy Bennet

4 seconds to 60 may not be overly useful, but that's my favorite part of my model X. No, actually it's closer to 3 seconds. Everyone loves it when they get a ride.
--

  Rick C.

  +- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

I'm guessing an infintely large mass acting though an infintely small point.

Reply to
Andy Bennet

Andy Bennet wrote in news:292dnVhtJPX snipped-for-privacy@brightview.co.uk:

Spark plug with a broken insulator.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It looked like a shot-put, petanque ball, or something similar.

Jasen Betts