OT: Cool 3D large-scale display that does not need projection screen

Pretty cool, I think this one actually has future. The only downside is that the colour is limited to white only. And I wonder what happens to the pilots who fly over such potentially large displays.

--
Siol
Rather than a heartless beep

the colour

such

Great for annoying astronomers, as well

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

the colour

such

creationism uses far less power

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

the colour

such

They're putting people into prison for shining milliwatt laser pointers at planes.

John