OT: CNN news broadcast throughout the UK on Freeview DTT digital

"The channel will air on Freeview 84 seven days a week between the hours of 9pm and 1am"

--
Adrian C
Reply to

On a sunny day (Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:43:33 +0000) it happened Adrian C wrote in :

Only more US propaganda. And CNN is free for all of Europe on satellite: sat=astra1 freq=11778.00 pol=v sym=27500 prog=28522 vpid=165 apid=100 tpid=47

I watched a plane swimming in the Hudson river on it last night. And decided I would never lend myself to an interview with CNN: And, did you suffer a lot? (man on shore after being rescued with 100 people around him). 'No, but my feet are wet and freezing'. Interview continues.... Why not give him a few dry socks and shoes, dry pants? Bad, and that other interviewer was even dumber: Eye witness: 'I made a nice photograph with camera and tele lens from my office' Reporter: 'Did you use a cellphone to take that picture?' oops....

I guess it is for the bored brain dead masses, although sometimes they accidently have some nice stuff on their website, like every week good astronomy pictures.

But anyways: China has a space program too, and you can get nice info from them too (the other viewpoint sometimes helps, and always broadens the view) CCTV in English: sat=eurobird1 (same position as Astra2) freq=11661.54 pol=h sym=27500 prog=51011 Also on the hotbird satellite.

And there is Russia, I would mention the frequency if it was not for that they play gas politics with Europe.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje