OT: BofA Rant (En Espanol)

Will the last english-speaking American to leave South Florida please bring the flag?

Was at a BofA ATM today. First, their new ATM's are slow as shit. Huge lines. BofA: Here's a free tip - Convenience isn't convenience if you have to wait 10x longer!!

Anyway - While waiting my turn, I noticed that everybody was speaking spanish. (maybe 8 or 9 folks?) Not all as one group either.

The three co-workers on smoke break. The latina-mama who couldn't control her brat kid. (who no doubt watches Dora the Explorer everyday) The businessman on his cell phone.

All of them speaking spanish!! WTF?

Then, to top it all off, I finally get to the ATM, only to catch a glimpse of the sign-off screen for the person before... That's right. It was in spanish.

I give up. Time to move.

Reply to
mpm