[OT] Ban is grandfather

Congratulations! Welcome to the club! I have SIX grandchildren, from age 4 to age 16.

4500g... that's one big kid!

...Jim Thompson

Guy, I know it is boring and off topic. My eldest daughter Sarah has had a boy tonight. 4500g, natural birth. His name is "Leonard Valentin von Roon".

--
ciao Ban
Bordighera, Italy

Congratulations!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Congratulations Grandad!

--
Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK

Great news ! Best wishes to all your family.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Seems that way doesn't it ;-)

...Jim Thompson

It took 38h of labour, but my daughter is quite tough, ask her partner! :-) My big son is already 30 and I have hoped he would propriate before, but he wants to finish his PhD work. He is also an EE, even studied at the same institute as I did. I have another son of 20, he is very busy with his GFs and certainly it will take him some time to desire to found a family, but then... you never know. So maybe in 10yrs or so I can compete with Jim.

--
ciao Ban
Bordighera, Italy

--
Yeah, but if anyone here states that something has happened which
they\'re proud of,  Thompson\'s never far behind with that he\'s got more

birth. His

grandchildren, from

Gee -- I thought everyone on this NG were Grandfathers! I have Five grandchildren to date, and counting!

Reply to
Clarence_A

That is wonderful! Congratulations.

I wonder if I am too young for this newsgroup?

--Mac

Reply to
Mac

Nobody's elected him moderator.

Congratulations, welcome to Grandparenting!

It's so much better than mere Parenting... ;>)

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

Yep, When they barf or dump in their diaper, you just hand them back to the parent ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I was tempted to convert to US 'short tons' but I can't bring myself to be that mean.

Certainly a big lad. :-)

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear