OT - Any idea how to activate that little button?

go to craigslist and read an offer, button in upper left corner CONTACT or REPLY

the button shows up, looks like it deflects when I click on it, but ...nothing!

This amchine is Opera 9.64 on Win98SE

If I do the same thing using IE8 on WinXP, a little scroll of information comes down shoing how to contact the person.

I asusme there is some kind of problem with the java script, but don't see a way to fix it.

Anybody have a simple solution that does not involve using a different system, buying upgrades, etc etc I mean make this thing work.

It's not just this website, but many, so the solution here may work there.

Reply to
RobertMacy

can you try another browser?

Reply to