OT: Adobe Reader weirdness

Try finding and installing an older version of Reader. Say, 7.0

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Like here for instance.

(always scan for viruses, now...)

Sometimes install CDs for various software have Adobe Reader built- in. Try those... (likely version 5.0 or so)

MD

Reply to
mrdarrett

Yes, I know about displaying two windows _inside_ Reader. The half-page is outside Reader.

Only half the screen will show Reader, the top half is my desktop.

Oh well, I'll just re-install XP.

Thanks to all.

donald

Reply to
donald

John,

Thank you for this link.

It worked !!!

I so happy, I could pay for it. :-)

Now to see if it can help with some other weirdness'ss.

donald

Reply to
donald

The older versions of Adobe are okay.

--
Steven D. Swift, novatech@eskimo.com, http://www.novatech-instr.com
NOVATECH INSTRUMENTS, INC.      P.O. Box 55997