Magnetic Reader/Writer

Hi, can you help me? I want to make a Writer/Reader for Magnetic Cards.

Thanks.

Reply to
Citrosodina

"Citrosodina" wrote

If you are looking for only a few (< 1000 or so) card write/read units I would advise buying them.

-- Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio Consulting Engineer: Electronics; Informatics; Photonics. Remove spaces etc. to reply: n o lindan at net com dot com psst.. want to buy an f-stop timer? nolindan.com/da/fstop/

Reply to
Nicholas O. Lindan

Have you got a w/reader for them?

"Nicholas O. Lindan" ha scritto nel messaggio news:fvQbd.4903$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...