OT: 8,16 or 32 bit wine?

Those American forriners have done a wine tasting study

No latching relays involved

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Do they measure the bias if gold-plated corks are used? :) (As in Monster Cable, for the slow ones out there...)

I thought that Wine Spectator magazine was in a lot of hot water for getting caught biasing their "taste testing" to those vinyards / wineries that advertised in the magazine...? That's what I heard on the local radio anyway.

I'm a cabernet man myself, and can generally spot crap a mile away. Not so easy with the other grape, in my humble, if not occasionally inebriated, opinion.

-mpm

Reply to
mpm