Orcad cost?

Just for ball-park budgetary purposes, what does a new seat of Orcad with layout and simulation cost (assuming node-locked license)?

Yeah, I know I could call the sales people, but then they'd smell blood..

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Just go to a dealer and click on it:

In case the link doesn't work in Canada: $8,995.00 for PSpice A/D. Not sure if that contains Capture. In my case (but I only rented it) it does.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

AFAIK that includes Crapture, but NOT any PCB layout tool. ...Jim Thompson

Correct, mine does not have layout. Which I didn't need. This installation was only for one client and I farm out layouts anyhow. Got one coming up in a few weeks but the schematic is being done as usual in Cadsoft Eagle. It never crashes :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Okay, it's here. $10K for everything including layout. Thanks, Joerg.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

es.

What is TBL used for? The page shows a price of $3102 but no explanation. Or is TBL a secret code name for software support?

Howard

Reply to
hrh1818

Drill table?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

I think that's the cost if you want to rent the software for one year instead of buying it.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Could also be maintenance, you'd have to ask.