Opening Florida, high voltage ASIC, analog

Hello Folks,

A client in Florida needs a good analog engineer. I have started the project but it's going to become large and I can't clone myself ;-)

Must have serious experience:

-> Guide a mixed-signal high-voltage ASIC design

-> Guide the design of an imaging system

-> Define and develop system interfacing to ASICs

-> Understand low noise analog circuitry

-> Find solutions and providers for challenging packaging situations

-> Guide the design of very high density flex circuits

-> Project management, mainly 3rd party relationships

I'll be available for the really nasty stuff but can't be full time or on site all the time. It's some serious "pushing the envelope" design, you'll have to be prepared to hear "this is impossible" and then bring it to completion anyway. The company is located north of West Palm Beach, young company, the technology they have is very promising. I can disclose the company name upon request.

Reply-to email is valid but please only write with resume if you are really, really qualified to do this stuff. If I receive a barrage of emails I cannot guarantee that I can respond to every one of them. I've got to do a lot of design work here right now ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Ok, guys, here's the official job posting and the name of the company:

But please, only apply when you can really do this stuff ;-)