One for all the Dem voters here.

Hi,

hope it makes you very happy:

.... . Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Horrible videos are supposed to make people happy?

Right-wing propaganda is designed to make right-winger's happy, but there aren't all that many of them and their preferences are repugnant.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Phil seems to be on a tear, post after post of off topic politics and right wing whinging. I guess he still hasn't gotten over the massive landslide that Trmp lost to Biden by. Or maybe he thinks Trmp won. LOL

A friend who plays paint ball says the second place winners are really first place losers! Sounds like Trmp to me!

Reply to
Rick C

They're actually being very restrained in consideration of all the atrocities committed against captured Taliban over the years. That area of the world can be cruel.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I thought that looked more like a rappel than anything else. Shapiro is an ignoramus.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Fred Bloggs wrote: ==============

** So this raving f****it is on the SIDE of the Taliban ? Empathy with Crazed Muslim terrorists ?? The CIA need to keep an eye on him.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

There's an inquiry running in Australia about alleged war crimes carried out by the Australian special services in Afghanistan. One Australian who won a Victoria Cross feels that he has been libelled by some of the reporting on this and is suing a bunch of people.

The case has had a lot of publicity, but Phil doesn't seem to have noticed any of it. It may not be getting much attention in the media he pays attention to.

Anthony William Sloman