Old Transistors Datasheets

For the past two days, I've been trying to find the datasheets of the

3SK83 and the C1906 transistors without any luck. The 3SK83 is supposed to be an N-Channel Dual-Gate MOSFET while the C1906 is an NPN BJT designed for UHF/Microwave operation. I'd appreciate it if anyone can tell me where I can get these datasheets or help me obtain them.
Reply to
a.yaman
** Google Groper needs glasses...

** Shame about the BJT being only VHF.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

3SK83 basic specs here

short form data book

2SC1906 datasheet
Ross Herbert

You haven't looked hard enough!

qrk

Well, apparently I made a mistake with the C1906 because I didn't try looking for 2SC1906. However, I already found the spec sheet for the

3SK83 but I was interested in the full datasheet if it's available somewhere.
Reply to
a.yaman