Old ISP's personal web space still active (slightly OT)

I thought this was interesting.

I found an old print of a webpage of mine from a previous ISP's personal we bspace, so I decided to punch it in and see if it was still there. I wasn' t expecting it to work seeing as how that account has been closed for 13.5 years, but to my complete surprise it was still there! Not only that, it w as on Qwest, which is now defunct and absorbed into Centurylink several yea rs ago. I find this amazing, or maybe a testament to how disorganized that company was (and still is).

Maybe this is common though, since another ISP I used until 3.5 years ago a lso contains my old webpage. You'd think all that stuff would get deleted upon account closure, but apparently not.

Reply to
hondgm