Needed: Modern Electronics Scans

I am slowly trying to get online reprints and links of most of my early stories up on my website at

But my original Hardware Hacker series that appeared in Modern Electronics (1987-89?) is proving difficult. This magazine has long since folded. I especially need the April Marcia Swampfelder columns.

Particularly the one with the Apple II combination reset protector and guillitine.

I retained copyrights on all of these and the magazine is no more, so there should not be any IP rights issues over authorized scanning.

Note that we are talking MODERN ELECTRONICS, not Radio Electronics.

Could anyone please scan these for me? Or loan me copies?

--
Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to