Need Radio Electronics scans

I'm slowly getting most of my books and articles onto my website, particularly at

and

My two part Superclock article in the July 72 and August 72 Radio Electronics seems unduly difficult to find.

Could somebody scan these for me?

Also -- much more difficult -- Please scan the april Marcia Swampfelder columns out of Modern Electronics. I think there were two or three of them, not sure of the date.

Speaking of which, please see

Or my latest paper here

Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature