Need more battery capacity

" snipped-for-privacy@bid.nes" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Only at the retarded, peanut gallery dipshit posters, like you, twit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Mark L. Ferguson has this delusion that MSM has only one meaning. This means that he's the one who is ignorant.

To somebody who thinks that MSM is unambiguous.

Haven't noticed him whining. The venom is mostly directed at people who aren't all that polite.

Not strictly accurate.

A trifle comical, from somebody who thinks that MSM is unambiguous.

Mark L. Ferguson isn't known for his in-depth technical posts. He is probably unaware that DLUNU does post technically interesting stuff from time to time, and wouldn't be able to follow it if he did run into it.

Krw and Cursitor Doom do seem have the same kind of problem.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

>   Mark L. Fergerson
Reply to
Bill Sloman

And yet you wasted your time as well as others' by posting a pointless argument that will certainly have no impact on the intended recipient and nothing positive for anyone else.

At this point is there anyone who even finds this entertaining? I think at this point, replying to DLUNU says more about the person replying than DLUNU.

--

  Rick C.

  ++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  ++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

If anyone other than me wasted their time, that was their choice.

As for me, I was bored and wanted to watch him foam at the mouth a bit.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

" snipped-for-privacy@bid.nes" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

What you and your twerp crew does not realize is that your petty mumblings with which you think you are ribbing me with is an example of

*you* dribbling (and foaming) at the mouth.

Maybe you should wait until the evening hours before you take your thorazine m&ms.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

For one I would like him (it) to succeed and go off as far away as he could.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull