need help building a dc circuit i will pay

guys i know very little about electronics.but, I have a 6volt toy motor made by solorbots (gm7). I need a circuit to drive this motor in forward for about 2 seconds,the stop(or turn off)for about

4seconds,then drive in reverse for about 2 seconds, then stop(or turn off)for about 4 seconds.an keep repeating cycle.A forward an reversing motion with time delays.i will pay for your time an supplies. ASAP CONTACT INFO 504-343-2408 GERALL thank you
Reply to
jbbaby

contact me directly... I can make this for you!

Marco

Reply to
Marc Popek

do not see email, or contact info