Naval cord passing conciousness to infant (Or passing information/software to new computer)

I wonder what it would take to put some software on some new computer with minimal complexity.

What I came up with was some simple cord to pass digital information into the new computer with some bits.

Perhaps a wait time or some other pattern to recgonize the start of the signal and then dump all the bits onto some boot medium or so.

This reminded me of the naval cord of humans to infants.

Perhaps the naval cord has an unknown/undiscovered function where a minimum form of conciousness is passed on into the infant's brain.

I think this is worth of a study to see if there is any thruth to it.

The idea that conciousness would simply evolve inside a brain over time seems strange to me, it's such a mystical and complex thing.

It might however be hardcoded in DNA and thus perhaps there is no signal in the naval card, though I would not be too surprised if there were.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

Are you related to Trump by any chance?

Your trail of thought is almost as insane as his are

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Oh, you mean navel, as in umbilical! I think the thinking is as sketchy as the English; amusing, though...

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Coon

That idea is just the worst: