name of switch style

I'm trying to locate the name of and any places that still make the type of switch I'll try to describe.

they're sort of pushbotton, but the top surface is a lever, like a piano key. they're really snappy in action and some had LEDs mounted in the top. They tend to be around 5/8" square and were popular in 1980s "digital" devices. They only handle logic level stuff.

I can page though a catalog, but can't click next 500 times on some online catalog to figure out what they're called.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

my best guess that the ones you are looking for are called "digitast"

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Bingo, that's it!