MV1642 Spice Varactor Parameters Needed

I'm a designing a varactor controlled local oscillator using a pair of MV1642 varactors. I need the appropriate Spice model parameters for this type of varactor. I am using the demo version of the ICAPS simulator. Please let me know if you can help.

Regards. Paul

Reply to
paulb

Take a look into the LTspice yahoo group. There was a discussion about varactors and you will get much help there. Welcome!

- Henry

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Henry Kiefer

Thanks Henry,

I've joined the LTSpice group, it looks good. One question I have is how well does the demo version of the LT Simulator compare with the demo version of ICAPS?

Cheers. Paul

Henry Kiefer wrote:

Reply to
paulb

Hello Paul,

LTspice is a free SPICE simulation program without any size limits. It understands most of the PSPICE syntax and a lot of HSPICE syntax. LTspice has been made to enable customers to simulate their circuits with switching regulator ICs from Linear Technology. The good thing is that Mike, the architect of LTspice, has designed LTspice as an universal SPICE simulator.

LTspice

The Yahoo-group

Best regards, Helmut

Reply to