MSK modem chip

Try MSM7512. But it's old Bell 201 fsk, not msk.

John

Please do a web search on "multiple post" and "cross post". Then don't multiple post.

(this _is_ an appropriate subject for cross-posting on the two newsgroups that I found it -- how many others did you drop it into?).

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Can someone suggest a chip for a 2400 MSK modem (which is FSK at 2400 baud with the frequencies being 2400 and 1200 Hz). I'd like a simple chip that is suitable for a radio application.

I'd like something simple, like the old (discontinued) MX614 chip.

Thanks,

Art

Reply to
Mebart

The MX614P is available at

Ian Stirling, G4ICV, AB2GR, Long Valley, New Jersey, USA.
Email address is not valid: contact details are on that
domain\'s web site.
Reply to
Donna and Ian

Thanks John, but the 7512 is a 1200 baud modem.

I need 2400 baud.

Also, I can't use any Bell standard types as the modern ones all have compession built in. While the compression might be able to be turned off, the Bell Standard frequencies are not compatible.

I need a NON Bell standard chip.

Thanks,

Art

Reply to
Mebart

Thanks all, one of the PIC list readers came through with the answer.

GL to all.

Reply to
Mebart