Differential Line Drivers for TI 75115

I need to replace some old equipment and I'm looking for an off the shelf card/device that I can control with a PC. The device will need to use 30 differential control line pairs (control/return) connected to TI SN75115 Differential Line Receivers. The old systems used TI SN75114 Differential Line Drivers and I'm hoping not to have to build anything.

Any suggestions? Sources? Thanks

Reply to
Ken Winters