Motorola Brings Ultra-Broadband and IP Video Service Delivery Together to Drive Rich Personalized Consumer Experiences

Motorola Brings Ultra-Broadband and IP Video Service Delivery Together to Drive Rich Personalized Consumer Experiences

End-to-end solution across wireline broadband, wireless broadband, IP video delivery and home networking addresses consumer demand for seamless entertainment experiences

Read Full article at

technology_post

You get an "F" on punctuation, but you've nearly pinned the cliche-ometer. Positively collectable!

How about a new word, a combination of high-tech bogosity with classic, old-school inanity: technopiffle.

John

"If anybody does marry you, Peter, it will be for the pleasure of hearing you talk piffle."

- Harriet Vane to Lord Peter Wimsey, in "Strong Poison."

Yes, if he had only used the word "Enterprise" I think he could have maxed it out.

Gary Peek Industrologic, Inc.

Reply to
Gary Peek

And "Best practices" would have got advanced-placement credits.

John

are you sure its not a piss-take, lifted from Dilbert?

Cheers Terry

PS "taking the piss" = antipodean for "taking the mickey"

Reply to
Terry Given

I think scalable enterprise architecture is more fitting.

Reply to
The Real Andy