Motorola AN-410 wanted

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:36:01 -0700, The Phantom wrote in Msg.

That's too bad. I don't have access to that. Would you email it to me, too? My email address is valid.

Thanks!

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

Is your ISP going to allow such a large attachment to an email? I'll give it a try.

Reply to
The Phantom

Yes, got them fine thanks. I had this whining contest with the ISP. It boils down to: "There's just sooooo many newsgroups, we can't hold binaries for them all, and, sooooo much p*rn gets sent around like that" !!!!!!

Anyway, thank you very much for that AN. I have been looking for a few months now, and had almost given it up.

Best regards, and thanks again,

Barry

Reply to
Barry Lennox

Mine carries all of the binaries but not a very low traffic group like comp.sys.tandy which is a PITA.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

They would have plenty of bandwidth and spool space if they would shut down the p*rn and copyrighted pirate newsgroups.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Is there any chance that you could post the file to a location that we can ALL access? I'd **LOVE** to have that AN in my toolbag. Or can you email it to me ( snipped-for-privacy@rstengineering.com) and I'll post it on my website.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

I know it sucks but it's quick (to upload) and free.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

And impossible to download from.

Reply to
Paul Burke

Jim.

I emailed it to you at the above address.

Regards,

Barry

Reply to
Barry Lennox

I found a couple more App Notes that concern RF design:

AN166, "Using Linvill Techniques for RF Amplifiers"

and

AN215A, "RF Small Signal Design Using Two-Port Parameters"

Shall I just email them to you and you can put them on your website where EVERYBODY can get them?

Assuming, of course, that anybody wants them.

Reply to
The Phantom

AN215A is available at

But I have not been able to find a copy of AN166, and I would be interested in it.

A.B.S.E. works for me, if you can't find somebody to host it.

Thanks,

Miguel

The Phantom wrote:

Reply to
mfo

They have redone it; I see numerous changes compared to the one I have. Mine is dated 1972, and the one you found is dated 1993. The one you found is obviously the one to get.

AN-166 is only 5 pages; I'll put it on ABSE and if RST Engineering responds, I'll email it to him (and anyone else who asks).

Reply to
The Phantom

I have heard complaints about the rapidshare site and haven't heard anyone else volunteer, so in appreciation for the sharing that allowed me to get it, I'll keep it here for a while:

(about 1.1 Mb)

I reserve the right to disappear it after a few weeks, so get it while it's there.

Reply to
rex

AN-166 is over on ABSE.

Reply to
The Phantom

Thanks!

Miguel

The Phantom wrote:

Reply to
mfo

Here too.

Similar right reserved.

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Nope. You may be behind a proxy server.

"Our system checks your IP-address in order to count the downloads. If you are getting this message and you really did not download anything, then you are using a proxy-server, which is used by other people as well. Even if you have no proxy-server set up in your configuration, there are many providers who force a transparent proxy-servers between you and the net. If you do not believe us, go to other pages telling you your IP-address (for example

But what can you do? You have to disable this proxy-server. If you are not able to disable the proxy-server, the only solution IS a Premium-account."

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

An update;

Reference 3 of AN-410 was: "The Field-Effect Transistor at VHF" by U. L. Rohde. Wireless World, Jan 1966.

I now have a copy of Rohde's article as well, and it's worth reading. If there's any interest. I'll scan it and post it to somebody who will host it on a website. Any takers?

Barry

Reply to
Barry Lennox

I'll be glad to give it a permanent spot on the net. You can email it to me at hill_at_rowland-dotties-harvard-dots-edu

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

What's the URL of things you have given a permanent spot?

Reply to
The Phantom