MOSFET, JFET

Hi,

I am looking for a FET with following specs.

  1. Vgs = 1.2 VOLTS (max)
  2. Vds = between 20 to 30volts
  3. Id = 60mA

Please advice John

Reply to
john

Hi,

I am looking for a FET with following specs.

  1. Vgs = 1.2 VOLTS (max)
  2. Vds = between 20 to 30volts
  3. Id = 60mA

Please advice John

Reply to
john

My advise is to make your question clear.

If it's a MOSFET or a JFET, say "I'm trying to figure out if this data sheet is for a MOSFET or a JFET".

If you had, I would say probably not, because they're letting you have a positive Vgs, which would forward bias the gate in a JFET.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

Indeed. Perhaps he wants a small low-gate-voltage MOSFET, like a Supertex TN0104N3 (in a TO-92 pkg) or TN0604, or ... Mouser stocks them.

Reply to
Winfield Hill

IIRC I saw a logic level mosfet with Vgs spec'd as low as 0.85V. (Neglecting that freaky chip with Vgs=0) I can't recall the Id @ Vgs 0.85V. And I can't recall the part number..but I saw it a few days ago on Digikey.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

"john"

** You need a " lateral " MOSFET to do that:

Eg:

or the P ch complement:

Reply to
Phil Allison