MOSFET capacitor

Hello, I am designing an IC amplifier and i want to remove the DC component from the output. I thought of using a capacitor. How can i implement a capacitor using a MOSFET. I heard i can connect the drain to source but how do i control the equivalent capacitance?

Reply to
chronolinks

MOSFET capacitance is simply the gate capacitance.

HOWEVER: There is a series resistance component which varies with bias, and it is NOT modeled by the MOSFET Spice model alone.

...Jim Thompson

"Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

Maybe you could elaborate on the exact meaning of " I am designing an IC amplifier " first before going any further ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I think you need to spend some more time learning the process. You may have a capcitor option wich gives less voltage dependence by using a high implant, or possibly poly-poly capacitor.

Be careful when us> Hello,

Reply to
josh lawton

If you need to ask this, it would be best to forget it.

Reply to
Clark