More questions about my hypothetical netbook

On Nov 22, 2:18 pm, "TTman" wrote in

:

You might pick one that is already allocated...

The chances of my new MAC addy matching someone else's are so slim they might as well be zero. So why should "they" worry about it?

Fit a load dump

Huh?

How big or tiny is your OS?

As big/tiny as Win XP SP3

Do you have 100 lifetimes to complete this project ?

Why would I need that much time?

So be it.

Not fair! I want to verbally-punish society for making cruel norms. I want to do so without facing any negative consequences.

Reply to
GreenXenon

If you can't stand the heat, don't even go into the kitchen...

Reply to
TTman

ed text -

But I want my fair share of justice.

I want to punish bad guys by writing text in live chat rooms that is perfectly-legal, ethical, benign, non-threatening, non-violent, non- insulting, non-offensive, and non-incriminating -- but extremely societally-taboo/unacceptable and sexually-perverse/deviant.

Here are the "bad guys" who I'd like to punish with my societally- taboo/unacceptable and sexually-perverse/deviant text:

  1. Gangs -- such as MS-13
  2. Hardened criminals
  3. Street thugs
  4. Lynch mobs
  5. Schoolyard bullies
  6. Other cold-hearted trouble-makers
  7. Pretty much any human being who gains pleasure from misusing his/ her power

I hate the above 7 categories of people and want to frustrate them to no end by writing my stuff in live chat rooms.

If I were in the ghettos of downtown LA and I said the things on the street -- that I'd like to write in chat rooms -- I'd be burnt alive and no one would care.

I am looking for an online chat software with all the following characteristics:

  1. Does not require ActiveX or Internet Explorer
  2. Does not use or require Java or JavaScript
  3. Is text-only [not able to transmit/receive files, images, or other nonsense]
  4. Does not allow uploading/downloading to/from other chatters
  5. Can be accessed by most OSes/browsers
  6. Does not have any IM/PM capability [when I post my message, I want everyone in the chat room who hasn't iggied me, to see it. In addition, I just hate it when other chatters PM/IM me.]
  7. Is real-time - i.e. I post my message and those in the room can immediately reply to me.
  8. Transmits/receives small amounts of text rapidly - unlike Usenet which transmits large amounts of text slowly.
  9. Does not require me to have an email address
  10. I can use it without downloading it to my computer.
Reply to
GreenXenon

Should be...

If you can't stand the heat, don't even cross the border...

Martin Riddle