Microsoft is a bunch of crooks and imbeciles, burned my copy of xp

something

Only a non-expert could say that.

Different issue. Pronouns are very irregular in very many languages, ordinary words, including prepositions, possessives and contractions, are a much different matter.

Children are sufficiently important in English to have much greater variety of words. e.g. (newborn, infant, toddler, preschooler, school kid, tween, teen {and subvariations}) not all of which have exact cognates in other languages.

We do all of these things in English as well.

That will get you up to comprehensible spoken English, but not to proper fluency; let alone to technical or contracting English.

Reply to
JosephKK

asshole.

How many of us can say money chase? Isn't that what drove the MBA boom?

Reply to
JosephKK

Most Linux distributions have embedded compressed filesystems inside the CD/DVD (iso).

access

which

that

than

And this fundamentally different from squishfs how? Not to mention mmap() is not a normal thing to do to a file system, but only to a file. Not that there is a serious difference.

typically

Are you very, very sure that it really is implemented at the application level?

Reply to
JosephKK

snipped-for-privacy@puntnl.niks

snipped-for-privacy@puntnl.niks

Norton

create

image.

fast

Even

resizing

I did some more checking, it uses a lot of libraries.

The version for 10.3 does not seem to be able to copy partitions though.

Reply to
JosephKK

tnl.niks

untnl.niks

ton

te

mage.

Even

ing

I use the one that comes with puppy 4.21 to copy partitions from my Linux box onto the backup device.

Reply to
MooseFET

snipped-for-privacy@puntnl.niks

snipped-for-privacy@puntnl.niks

Norton

create

disk image.

fast

algorithm. Even

resizing

cp. I

backed

compiled

I have a puppy now and will be trying that.

Reply to
JosephKK

On a sunny day (Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:56:52 -0800 (PST)) it happened linnix wrote in :

For much higher power 3 phase rectifiers are used. That leaves only a small ripple. I am not sure if you need PFC in such a case.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje