MicroChip PIC problems (long)

Offhand, i would say that those two large files are incomplete.

Reply to
JosephKK

PIC16F73 used in solid state voltage stabilizer

Reply to
nivi.pen

et".

Yes, i am on dial-up too. It's wireless dial-up from T-mobile. Speed is n ot a problem, perhaps as fast as 20Mb/s. But i am limited to 3G bytes per month, or around 100MB per day.

I might be able to set it up. There are sites to spit PDF and only downloa d selected pages. What we need is a PDF preview program. At least until I get a chance to go to the library, seems like they have hundreds of MB band width. Don't you have library in your area?

Reply to
edward.ming.lee