Michel O's new school lunch program

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom timing and laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer Multichannel arbitrary waveform generators

That's hilarious on so many levels...

-- Cheers! James

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Looks like Michelle wants *other* peoples' kids to go hungry.

Her kids get pizza.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom timing and laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer Multichannel arbitrary waveform generators

Typical liberal. "Do what I command, not what I do."

Reply to
krw

We are determined to legislate for the common good, even if it makes everyone worse off.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Except, of course, for the legislators.
Reply to
John Fields

Her kids get pizza once a month -- BFD.

spamtrap1888

Well, that's a horse of a different color! How 'bout an extra half- ration of beets for the school children every time Michelle's kids get pizza?

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

This is AWESOME:

/209130378

"[...]Greater New Bedford Vocational-Technical High School, which has become ground zero for a new underground economy based on trade in chocolate syrup.

Students said some of their peers are buying the contraband liquid for

50 cents and squeezing it into cartons of white milk to give it flavor."

They're rationing, starving kids. It's like a crystal ball, a window on Obamacare.

James

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Arugula and beets. Yum!

Reply to
krw

E...

People's Republic of Massachusetts dictates, not Obama.

Reply to
spamtrap1888

A lefty's a lefty. They all want to control everything you do.

Reply to
krw

..

/NE...

True, PRM did the chocolate syrup--they got caught up in the spirit-- but not the starving.

Since they're so righteously choosing and cutting kids' food, anyone think these people would hesitate rationing health care?

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat