Measuring sub-Femtoamp currents

I hoped for 10fA. 0.1fA would be golden.

> >OK, I give up. How? And how much thermal drift? Over what voltage range? >And what about cmmr? How much INL? What happens with ESD? > >Doesn't help much if it needs -273C to run, and normal body capacitance >blows the inputs. > >How to do this? Enquiring mind wants to know:)

Buy one of these:

or build something along these lines:

Guy Macon
Reply to
Guy Macon

One can always hang out on eBay for a while and outbid me for a 642.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Their model 2000 bench DVM is great... just over $1000.

John

Why doesn't that outfit display a price without having to register and accept a cookie. They are probably afraid their prospective customers will suffer sticker shock, so they first need to prepare them for trauma. Ratch

Ratch