Me mach again

Thanx guys ... for replying i dint xpect so many replys . some of the sites r really cool n helpful

Reply to
mach

If you would post to your original thread instead of starting a new thread, someone might have a clue who you are and what you are talking about.

In addition, IM-speak is frowned on in these groups.

Reply to
JeffM

In twenty years, this world is going to full of idiots.

Bob

Reply to
BobW

Too late. I doubt we have five years left.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida