MC6566 Equivalent WITHOUT Hysteresis

One of my hands always gets ahead of the other, producing hilarious transliterated misspellings ;-)

(Which I why I always use the spelling checker... but it ends up letting me down... as in a recent "fond" instead of "found" :-( ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Looks like that KA319 is a second source of the NatSemi LM319 ?

piglet

Reply to
piglet